Their product allows people to access simpler and better value loans and investments. It has gone so well that late last year, they scratch built a bank, allowing them to bring a greater range of smart finance products to the market.
This role would be placed within the Investors tribe, where you would be working with mid-weight frontend developers. This focuses upon how customers browse for products, account onboarding, investment funding (and how to manage) and much more. You will be working closely with designers, analysts, copywriters and back end developers who sit within the same tribe, as well as encouraging best practice with other frontend teams.
- Cross functional teams to solve customer problems.
- Sprints with future releases a constant.
- All code is peer reviewed, with knowledge sharing valued.
- The right tool or language for the job will be used, if you can prove better they will roll with that.
- User research and data analysis is valued and acted upon.
- You will have solid React/Redux experience.
- Appreciate the importance of testing your code.
- Be pragmatic and realise when a solution is over-engineered as well as knowing where to spend your time.
- A solid understanding of CSS, SASS etc.
- An interest in innovation and fintech.
Benefits include flexible working hours, 25 days holiday per year, pension, travel tickets, daily snacks and coffee. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.